Looking for a unit that reminds you most of relaxed or pressed natural hair? Then look no further. Our Yaki Wig will be sure to give you the look you need. Blend it with your own hair, or get a closure for full coverage
$$$FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM$$$
Life Expectancy: 1 Year +
Hair Quality: 100% Virgin Human Hair
Weight (Approx): 200 g
Hair Density: Medium (characteristics: relative volume)
Cap Sizing: Our Wig Caps are made using mesh fabric
- SMALL (22′ circumference)
- MED (23′ circumference)
- LARGE (23.5′ circumference)
Available Lengths: The length of our wigs are measured in inches (‘)
- Detangling: On dry or wet hair use a wide tooth comb to detangle hair.
- Co-Washing: This is our preferred method of hair washing that requires a moisture rich conditioner or co-wash cleanser. Distribute a fair amount of conditioner throughout the hair in a downward motion using fingers.
- Shampooing: Only shampoo the hair in order to remove product build up or heavy odors. If needed, follow-up with a deep condition treatment after shampooing. Then follow the detangling instructions if needed, or distribute a generous amount of conditioner, detangle with your fingers and leave to dry.
- Rinsing: Run water through the hair in a downward motion, using your fingers to help remove the conditioner. The strands should slip easily through your fingers. If you experience any tangling, comb through the tangles with a wide tooth comb.
- Drying: Air dry when possible or use a blow dryer with a comb attachment for more volume.
Daily Care: Lightly spritz hair with a conditioner/water mixture as needed. Detangle with a wide tooth comb if necessary
Blending Your Leave Out
- With a Lace Closure: Using a concealer in your shade, mark the parting of your closure to blend with your scalp. Leave a small section of your hairline out to blend with the closure. Press the edges of your hairline for a perfect blend.
- With a U-Part or Half Wig: Using your favourite heat protectant, start by straightening your hair to blend with your unit. Section off your parting and comb through the leave-out and wig at the same time to blend. Feel free to use some edge control along your hairline to tame fly aways.
- Our hair is heat styling friendly. The straightened texture can be maintained through blow drying or regular detangling. You can also switch up your look with wand curls or a standard curling iron. It’s best to apply a heat protectant before applying any heat to this unit.
- Our hair can be dyed, but some bundles may lift differently than others. Please be advised that after colour processing this hair it will require extra TLC, moisturizing, and reduced heat. The less heat and colour processing that is used will increase the longevity of your tresses! Regular deep conditioning treatments are also recommended for colour processed hair. *Please note that lifting our hair with bleach can permanently alter it’s texture
We currently offer shipping to Canada and the U.S
- Canada: The average shipping time for products travelling within Canada is 2-4 weeks.
- United States: The average shipping time for products travelling to the US is between 4-6 weeks.
SHIPPING SERVICE: Our current shipping courier is Canada Post
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: We do not currently offer shipping outside of Canada and the US.
RUSH ORDERS: If you require a faster processing time for your order, rush orders are available for an additional $50 fee and take up to 12 business days to process (available in Canada only)
PICK-UP ORDERS: We allow orders to be picked up for clients available locally. The average processing time for clients requesting pick up is 2-3 Weeks