Dare to embrace your bold side with our Queen Wig! This unit is sure to make you stand out from the crowd like the Queen you are. Wear it in an Afro or finger style to create a braid out or twist-out. Then watch the curls revert back to kinks after washing, detangling, & drying.
$$$FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM$$$
Life Expectancy: 1 Year +
Hair Quality: 100% Virgin Human Hair
Weight (Approx): 200 g
Hair Density: High (characteristics: full or voluminous)
Cap Sizing: Our Wig Caps are made using mesh fabric
- SMALL (22′ circumference)
- MED (23′ circumference)
- LARGE (23.5′ circumference)
Available Lengths: The length of our wigs are measured in inches (‘)
- Detangling: Working in sections, wet hair thoroughly and apply a generous amount of conditioner. Then gently work through any knots or tangles with your fingers, and follow up with a detangling brush it needed. Do not rinse out conditioner, and leave to air dry or blow dry on low heat.
- Optional: If you rinse out the conditioner, then follow up with a hair mousse or curling custard for lasting results
- Co-Washing: This is our preferred method of hair washing that requires a moisture rich conditioner or co-wash cleanser. Distribute a generous amount of conditioner throughout the hair in a downward motion using fingers. To help define curls, brush your conditioner through the hair using a Denman or paddle brush.
- Shampooing: Only shampoo the hair in order to remove product build up or heavy odors. Follow-up with a deep condition treatment after shampooing. Then follow the detangling instructions if needed, or distribute a generous amount of conditioner, detangle with your fingers and leave to dry.
- Rinsing: After co-washing or shampooing run water through the hair in a downward motion, using your fingers to help remove the conditioner. Curls should slip easily through your fingers. If you experience any tangling, repeat the detangling step in the tangled region, or try using a wide tooth comb to gently work through the tangles.
- Deep Conditioning: Deep condition after a shampoo or regularly after colour processing, or as needed. Start by applying your treatment to the hair in a generous amount, then cover your extensions or wig with a plastic cap for 15-20 mins.
- Drying: Air Dry when possible, or use a diffuser attachment to a hair dryer on warm. Excessive heat will loosen curls.
Daily Care: Lightly spritz hair with a conditioner/water mixture as needed. Detangle with fingers if necessary.
- Defining Curls: Use a good amount of curl definer or lotion and brush through the hair with a Denman brush. When completed, do not disturb the curls and proceed to the drying step
- Afro: on dry or damp hair, gently pick out the hair starting from the ends, using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb to achieve an afro style.
- Twist-Out/Braid-Out: Using your favourite styling product and sealant, twist or braid the hair in sections, and dry with heat or air dry overnight, to achieve a twist-out/ braid-out curl.
Blending Your Leave Out:
- Heat: Apply a heat protectant to your leave out, blow dry the section, & blend with your fingers
- No Heat: On dry hair, apply your favourite hair butter, and braid your leave out in sections. Allow the hair to dry overnight, loosen your hair the next day, comb it out & blend.
Twist-Out/Braid-Out: Using your favourite styling product and sealant, twist or braid your leave out in sections. Dry with heat or air dry overnight, to achieve a twist-out/ braid-out curl.
With a Lace Closure: Using a concealer in your shade, mark the parting of your closure to blend with your scalp. Leave a small section of your hairline out to blend with the closure. Use your favourite styling product for a perfect blend
Can you straighten your curly hair? Yes. Though we recommend not using heat if you want to preserve the curls. Our curly textures are steam processed curls, and so they are not naturally curly. Therefore pressing the hair may permanently loosen the curl
Our hair can be dyed. Please be advised that after colour processing this hair it will require extra TLC, moisturizing, and reduced heat. The less heat and colour processing that is used will increase the longevity of your tresses! Regular deep conditioning treatments are also recommended for colour processed hair. *Please note that lifting our hair with bleach can permanently alter it’s texture
We currently offer shipping to Canada and the U.S
- Canada: The average shipping time for products travelling within Canada is 2-4 weeks.
- United States: The average shipping time for products travelling to the US is between 4-6 weeks.
SHIPPING SERVICE: Our current shipping courier is Canada Post
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: We do not currently offer shipping outside of Canada and the US.
RUSH ORDERS: If you require a faster processing time for your order, rush orders are available for an additional $50 fee and take up to 12 business days to process (available in Canada only)
PICK-UP ORDERS: We allow orders to be picked up for clients available locally. The average processing time for clients requesting pick up is 2-3 Weeks