Afro Curly Clip-Ins
How many of us spend countless time in the morning separating and fluffing our hair to achieve the perfect twist out or braid-out? Well not anymore! cut down on styling time, while achieving the same desired look, with the Afro Curly clip-ins. Our clip-ins are super easy to install, simply section out your hair in small rows and place them close to your roots, then snap them shut to secure them. For more comfort, you can clip them further away from your roots.
Life Expectancy: 1 Year +
Hair Quality: 100% Virgin Human Hair
Weight (Approx): 100 g
Hair Density: High (characteristics: full or voluminous)
Available Lengths: The length of our bundles are measured in inches (')
How Many Clip-Ins Do I Need?:
Full Coverage: 2 Bundles
Partial Coverage (Half-Do's): 1 Bundle
How Many Clips-Ins Do I Get Per Bundle?: 7-8 Pieces
- Detangling: Working in sections, wet hair thoroughly and apply a generous amount of conditioner. Then gently work through any knots or tangles with your fingers, and follow up with a detangling brush it needed. Do not rinse out conditioner, and leave to air dry or blow dry on low heat.
- Optional: If you rinse out the conditioner, then follow up with a hair mousse or curling custard for lasting results
- Co–Washing: This is our preferred method of hair washing that requires a moisture rich conditioner or co-wash cleanser. Distribute a generous amount of conditioner throughout the hair in a downward motion using fingers. To help define curls, brush your conditioner through the hair using a Denman or paddle brush.
- Shampooing: Only shampoo the hair in order to remove product build up or heavy odors. Follow-up with a deep condition treatment after shampooing. Then follow the detangling instructions if needed, or distribute a generous amount of conditioner, detangle with your fingers and leave to dry.
- Rinsing: After co-washing or shampooing run water through the hair in a downward motion, using your fingers to help remove the conditioner. Curls should slip easily through your fingers. If you experience any tangling, repeat the detangling step in the tangled region, or try using a wide tooth comb to gently work through the tangles.
- Deep Conditioning: Deep condition after a shampoo or regularly after colour processing, or as needed. Start by applying your treatment to the hair in a generous amount, then cover your extensions or wig with a plastic cap for 15-20 mins.
- Defining Curls: Use a good amount of curl definer or lotion and brush through the hair with a Denman brush. When completed, do not disturb the curls and proceed to the drying step.
- Drying: Air Dry when possible, or use a diffuser attachment to a hair dryer on warm. Excessive heat will loosen curls.
Daily Care: Lightly spritz hair with a conditioner/water mixture as needed. Detangle with fingers if necessary
Blending Your Leave Out
- Wash & Go’s: Using a generous amount of moisturizing conditioner and hair gel, define curls by racking the product with your fingers or a denman brush. Allow your hair to air dry overnight or dry using a diffuser, without disturbing the curls
- Twist-Outs: Using your favourite styling product and sealant, twist the hair in sections, and dry with heat or air dry overnight, to achieve a twist-out curl.
- With a Lace Closure: Using a concealer in your shade, mark the parting of your closure to blend with your scalp. Leave a small section of your hairline out to blend with the closure. Use your favourite styling product for a perfect blend
Can you straighten your curly hair? Yes. Though we recommend not using heat if you want to preserve the curls. Our curly textures are steam processed curls, and so they are not naturally curly. Therefore pressing the hair may permanently loosen the curl
Our hair can be dyed, but some bundles may lift differently than others. Please be advised that after colour processing this hair it will require extra TLC, moisturizing, and reduced heat. The less heat and colour processing that is used will increase the longevity of your tresses! Regular deep conditioning treatments are also recommended for colour processed hair. *Please note that lifting our hair with bleach can permanently alter it’s texture
We currently offer shipping to Canada and the U.S
Canada: The average shipping time for this product is 10-12 business days within Canada.
United States: The average shipping time for this product if travelling to the US is between 2-3 weeks.
SHIPPING SERVICE: Our current shipping courier is Canada Post
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: We do not currently offer shipping outside of Canada and the US.
RUSH ORDERS: If you require a faster processing time for your order, rush orders are available for an additional fee starting at $50 and are processed within 7 business days.
PICK-UP ORDERS: We allow orders to be picked up for clients available locally. The average processing time for clients requesting pick up is 7-10 business days.